Prevention Measures against COVID-19
UNIONT TOOL CO. has implemented the following prevention measures against COVID-19.
||Beginning of March ~ to be decided
||Applied to all domestic facilities (Headquarters, Nagaoka Factory, Mitsuke Factory, Mishima Laboratory and all sales offices)
|Details of prevention measures:
Measures on infection prevention and health management
- Wearing a face mask and carrying out proper manners for coughing at the workplace is required
- Frequent hand wash and disinfection of hands is required.
- Shared places(door knobs, handrails, light switches, etc.) are regularly disinfected.
- Unnecessary coming and going between floors is restricted.
- Social distancing and ventilation in the workplace.
- Employees must check their body temperature every morning (Employees with a fever of over 37.5℃ or any other symptoms related to COVID-19 will be ordered to stay at home)
- The workplace of the employee ordered to stay at home will be disinfected.
- If a family member of an employee is suspected of showing symptoms of COVID-19, the employee will be ordered to stay at home.
Measures on commute and work
- Working from home and flexible work hours is enforced to lessen the risk of being infected during commute.
- Utilizing web conference systems is enforced.
Measures on business trips
- All non-urgent business trips(domestic and international) are prohibited.
- Attending lectures and seminars are restricted.
- We request all visitors to disinfect their hands and wear a face mask.
*Shipping is carried out at usual. However, there may be a delay in delivery depending on the situation of transport companies’ operations. We ask for your kind understanding.